From small and large multi-family to apartment buildings. Our goal isn’t simply to keep your units occupied but to keep them occupied with reliable, well-qualified residents that will both respect your property and pay their rent in a timely fashion.
* All vacant units are advertised on our website with pictures and a location map.
* At your request, a classified ad in a local newspaper.
* A professional “FOR RENT” sign placed outside your property.
* Showing and Open House
SCREENING OF POTENTIAL TENANTS
* Credit & CORI screening.
* Landlord & employment verification.
* Collection of rents and other charges from residents.
* Enforcement of lease agreements.
* Services of 14 Day Notice for Non-Payment of Rent, 30 Day Notice of Lease Violation, Summary Process Eviction and Collections Process
* Monthly financial Statements.
* General processes of Bookkeeping- Payment of all property expenses out of the property’s operating account, maintain and reconcile the operating bank account, process monthly reports & annual budget.
* Assistance and suggestions on low cost improvements to units.
* Rent study comparison in your area to properly value your property and units.
* Grant research & grant writing (Housing Cooperative/Properties with In-House Subsidy).
* Assistance with MassHousing funding programs such as: Workforce Housing, New Rental Housing, Affordable Housing Trust Fund, and Preserving/Refinancing Existing Rental Housing.
* Tenant maintenance request.
* Unit maintenance records.
* Preventive maintenance.
* Grounds Maintenance & cleaning of common areas/hallways.
* Minor repairs on carpentry, plumbing, electricity.
* Painting- interior.
* Heating Systems- minor repairs/ contracting availability with companies if necessary.
* Flooring – most types.
* Drywall – new installation and/or repairs.
* Masonry- minor repairs
* CO2 & Smoke Detector Installation and bi -annual servicing.
* Get estimates as needed.
* Move-in, Move-out inspections
* Annual or bi-annual inspection (as requested by owner)